Last updated 22nd November 2020
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
WHAT USER DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
WE ARE COLLECTING YOUR DATE FOR SEVERAL REASONS:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING DATA
NORTHERN LINE DESIGN is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. NORTHERN LINE DESIGN has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
RESTRICTING THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.